-Below is a series of overviews of the ten sessions currently available.
You are free to watch these as often as you wish.
Currently there are ten sessions available:
- Program 1: A brief history of human services to people with impairments
- Program 2: What we always needed to know about intellectual impairment but were never told
- Program 3: Key ideas for helping maintain quality in service efforts
- Program 4: Key principles for supporting people with complex needs
- Program 5: Helpful perspectives when working with families
- Program 6: Making valued roles happen for people
- Program 7: Shaping who we are: values we bring into support work
- Program 8: Helping people make choices
- Program 9: Making change happen
- Program 10: Why abuse occurs and what can be done about it